Benefits of Having A WordPress Website
“Facts About WordPress”
WordPress is a popular tool that organizations use to create their website. Many entities create their websites with WordPress because WordPress offers features, such as plugins and themes, that firms can use to enhance the appearance of their website and increase the number of operations it can perform (“Biglione. February 25, 2014.”). Enterprises also create websites with WordPress because they can use it to control the content that is posted on their website (“Rampton. January 9, 2015.”). Lastly, these facts may serve as reasons for why the number of websites that were created with WordPress during the year of 2014 was 74,652,825 (“LinchPinSEO. July 9, 2015.”).
“Plugins At No Financial Cost”
Small businesses can find a variety of plugins on WordPress that they do not have to pay for. Right now, the number of plugins that organizations can find on WordPress is 38, 674 (“LinchPinSEO. July 9, 2015.”). One example of a plugin includes a document that an entity can use to book an appointment over the internet (“LinchPinSEO. July 9, 2015.”). Organizations should have plugins on their WordPress website because it increases the amount of operations, such as protecting a firm’s website from spam, that an entity’s WordPress website can perform (“WordPress.org. Copyright Date Unknown.”).
WordPress provides small businesses with thousands of themes that they can use for their WordPress website (“Rampton. January 9, 2015.”). Not only does WordPress have a lot of themes but some of those themes are available for firms to use at no financial cost. Businesses should have a theme on their website because it allows them to come up with a look for their website that attracts their audience. This is especially important for retailers like grocery stores who are preparing for the busy holiday seasons, such as Christmas, and need a holiday theme on their website that attracts their markets (“Rampton. January 9, 2015.”). In this way, those retailers can increase the number of website visitors who visit their website and hopefully increase sales at their store.
“Firms Can Determine When Content Should Be Posted To A WordPress Website”
Enterprises can determine when they want their information posted on their WordPress website. For example, firms can set a time during the day for when their content should be published on their WordPress website. Organizations should take this action because it allows them to have their information posted on their WordPress website at a time of the day when the majority of their clients and potential customers are on the internet. That way, website visitors can view the firm’s content if they are on the internet and are visiting the firm’s website on the day and time of the day that the enterprise posts its information on (“Rampton. January 9, 2015.”). If a firm takes this action, then it can see an increase in the number of website visitors who visit their website and view their content.
“Implications For Solutions Resource”
As a company that creates websites, Solutions Resource is aware of the electronic tools like WordPress that entities use to produce websites. Solutions Resource can then use a technology, such as WordPress, to create a website that drives website visitors to an organization’s website (“Prive. October 18 2012, 12:25 PM.”). Additionally, Solutions Resource can select WordPress themes and plugins that entities should have on their WordPress website as well as setting a time and day for when an organization’s content should be posted on their website (“Rampton. January 9, 2015.”). That way, the enterprise can have content on their website that appeals to their markets and allows them to perform a function, such as booking an appointment over the internet (“LinchPinSEO. July 9, 2015.”). Lastly, firms should visit Solutions Resource’s website at https://solutionsresource.com/ and contact the company at i[email protected] to learn about the enterprise’s web development services and contact the business if they have any questions.
- “10 Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress To Run Your Business Website” by Kirk Biglione. WP Apprentice. February 25, 2014. Retrieved Wednesday, September 23, 2015. Web. (“http://wpapprentice.com/blog/10-reasons-use-wordpress-run-business-website/”)
- “25 Reasons Your Business Should Switch to WordPress” by John Rampton. Entrepreneur.com. January 9, 2015. Retrieved Wednesday, September 23, 2015. Web. (“http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/241535”)
- “Features” by WordPress.org. Copyright Date Unknown. Retrieved Friday, September 25, 2015. Web.
- “Plugin Directory” by WordPress.org. Copyright Date Unknown. Retrieved Friday, September 25, 2015. Web.
- “10 Reasons Small Businesses Should Use WordPress” by LinchPinSEO. July 9, 2015. Retrieved Friday, September 11, 2015. Web. (“http://linchpinseo.com/10-reasons-small-businesses-should-use-wordpress”)
- “20 Must Have Tools For Small Businesses” by Tanya Prive. Forbes. October 18 2012, 12:25 PM. Retrieved Friday, September 25, 2015. Web. (“http://www.forbes.com/sites/tanyaprive/2012/10/18/20-must-have-tools-for-small-businesses/3/”)