Systems analysts analyze how well software, hardware, and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They write requirements for new systems and help implement and monitor their effectiveness.
- Examining current systems
- Talking to users (requirements gathering)
- Producing specifications for new or modified systems
- Designing wireframes, storyboard, and prototype using UI/UX tools
- Liaising with engineers and developers to produce new systems
- Implementing new systems
Skills relevant to the role:
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Please do not send in generic resumes; make sure to add in the relevant experience/skillset/knowledge that proves the satisfaction of mandatory/preferred requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.