Software Development Engineer Trainee (Boot Camp)
- Must be willing to undergo extensive several weeks of Technical Software Development boot-camp training.
- Open for Fresh Graduates and/or Graduating Seniors
- Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and/or equivalent from a reputable school with good academic records.
- Willing to be trained for 12 to 24 weeks
- Working knowledge of any of the following Programming Languages/Technologies is Preferred but not Desired:
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, and PL/SQL
- Exposure to SQL Server/Oracle or any RDBMS programming/administration
- Mobile development using native or hybrid
- Must be self-motivated, hard worker, technically proficient, able to grasp new concepts quickly and must be capable of learning and working independently or in a team environment
- Quezon City (Behind GMA7)
- To be discussed during Interview
Please do not send in generic resumes; make sure to add in the relevant experience/skillset/knowledge that proves the satisfaction of mandatory/preferred requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.