SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – TEST (SDET)
A local client based in Bellevue, WA.
The Software Engineer in Test (SDET) will provide technical leadership and design and build test suites and frameworks to test. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software development, as well as demonstrated experience successfully planning, organizing, and projects in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages – Java, C#/C++, Python
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Video analysis and automation experience is highly preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.