A local client based in Bellevue, WA.
The ASP .NET Developer will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing software programming applications. This Developer will utilize established development tools and guidelines including ASP .NET MVVM UWP WPF.
If you are a .NET Developer that doesn’t meet all the requirements (ie. even if you have no experience with ASP), please feel free to submit your resume. We do have plenty of other .NET opportunities available.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required
- Work with team lead and product owner to understand business requirements
- Actively collaborate with team members, QA, and product owners in an Agile Scrum environment on projects in order to deliver high quality and efficient solution
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for project tasks
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high-quality standards
- Provide support for production support issue resolution including root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high-quality standards
- Develops innovative approaches
- Development experience in a professional working environment with ASP .Net
- Experience with web technologies such as MVVM UWP and WPF are preferred
- Proven ability to be document, design, develop and test applications within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field or related work experience may be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.