Application Support Engineer
- Identifying, understanding, and documenting functional requirements needed.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Issue tracking and resolution. Prioritization and escalation of issues to the appropriate authorities.
- Managing project tasks and timelines to ensure that users’ expectations are met.
- Create new and modify existing customizations within the application as requested by users.
- Create weekly and monthly reports and analysis based on extracted users’ raw data.
- Interfacing with team members/clients to ensure ongoing communication and project success.
- Involve in design, documentation, and implementation of specific users’ request.
- Prepare project timeline, deployment, and training schedules.
- Serve as the lead technical expert in each deployment and implementation.
- Extract and analyze raw data from an application using analysis tools such as Power BI, Power Pivot, Tableau, and Business Objects.
- Ensure new users of the application have a smooth onboarding process by providing pre-onboarding training and assistance.
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business.
- Skill relevant to the role:
- Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Working knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Quezon City (Behind GMA7)
- To be discussed during Interview
Please do not send in generic resumes; make sure to add in the relevant experience/skillset/knowledge that proves the satisfaction of mandatory/preferred requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.